We are not taking any new orders for tile. We are selling off the current inventory at clearance prices with no returns accepted. The colors and shading of each tile may vary to some degree from piece to piece.
Call us at 888-694-9688 to place an order.
Value Lock provides the same benefits as our other virgin rubber tiles, but in a more economical 1/4" thickness that is more than tough enough for your heaviest strength and cardio equipment.
Value Lock's unique stippled texture and soft designer colors provide an attractive rugged appearance that is especially well suited to home gyms. Like all our virgin rubber tiles,
Value Lock offers slip resistance that exceeds ADA requirements in wet and dry conditions.
As a result, Value Lock provides a stable, high traction surface that is ideal for holding your yoga, pilates, and foam exercise mats securely in place without slipping. And since all our virgin rubber interlocking tiles require no adhesive, installation is quick, easy and less costly. Premium compound contains no unpleasant odor and is not a strong presence in the room.
Not recommended for areas where heavy free weights will routinely be dropped
Features and Benefits:
- “Closed cell” construction makes cleaning easier
- Superior rebound of virgin rubber enhances durability and life cycle of floor
- 100% virgin rubber tiles feature solid color throughout the full tile—not a thin “surface layer” that will eventually wear through
- Virgin rubber has none of the unpleasant odor frequently associated with recycled rubber floors
- Resistant to bacterial growth
- Latex free
- Non-skid surface
- Allows equipment to set level and firm
- Muffles noise/ deadens sound
Size: 24" x 24"
Weight per tile: 8 lbs.
Made in USA
- Interior applications
- Strength and Cardio equipment and light duty free weight areas
- Floor exercise areas
Care and Cleaning:
My Gym Floor's athletic flooring compound is formulated to provide the superior performance that recycled rubber flooring cannot match. We recommend using our Rubber Floor Cleaner and Degreaser to easily remove any manufacturing residue that may be on your tiles, and to provide safe, effective cleaning to your floor. If you would like a glossy appearance, our Rubber Floor Finish provides a high gloss sheen to your tiles.